- 2 oz. gin
- 1 oz. fresh lemon juice
- 3 oz. club soda
- 1 cup water
- 3 Tbsp. fresh or dried lavender flowers
- 2 cups sugar
1. Bring water and lavender to a boil in a saucepan, using a wooden spoon to stir in the sugar until it’s completely dissolved.
2. Reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and allow syrup to cool.
3. After it’s cooled, strain the lavender from the syrup. The syrup will keep for up to one week in the refrigerator.
4. Stir gin, lemon juice and syrup in a glass or in a cocktail shaker. Add ice and top with club soda.
5. Garnish with a lavender stalk and a slice of lemon.
This content was created in partnership with Kroger Family Stores using free products provided by Kroger.