1. High-Slit Midi Dress – Perfect for mimosa brunches or a picnic in the park. I picture this with a sun hat like this one.
2. Lace Bow Top – Nothing is more feminine and chic than lace and a bow all in one. If you work in an office you have to have this as it will pair perfect with tailored trousers and a chic blazer.
3. Statement Necklace – I love that the shape of this necklace almost makes it a piece of art. I think this would look amazing with a bold solid color dress like this.
4. White Bow Blouse – Another staple shirt if you work in an office, or are in need of a white top. The bow is removable so it’s like two shirts in one! (If you saw my building your corporate wardrobe video you know what’s up!)
5. High-Neck Jumpsuit – This jumpsuit is perfect for making you look long and lean. I love it for a night out with the girlfriends or even date night if you’re feeling funky.
6. Ted Baker Faux Leather Satchel – I am so excited to find another vegan designer purse! This is a classic black top-handle satchel that you can carry for years that translates to almost any occasion.
7. Ruffle Neck Blouse – I can’t get enough of this orange-red color, and this top would pair well with everything from shorts to skirts to pants.
8. Faux-Leather Green Jacket – How amazing is this color?! I need this for fall.
9. Alice + Olivia Dress – I’m obsessing over the print and cut of this dress. This is one of those investment pieces you keep in your closet for years and bust out for the best occasions.
10. Moto Mini Skirt – Every closet needs a chic denim skirt and this one is such a steal at under $40!
11. NARS Blush Palette – Need I say more? So much bang for your buck here – all the blushes and bronzers you could ever need all in one palette.
12. Lace Peplum Shirt – This top is the perfect mix of dainty and sexy.
13. Tan Faux-Leather Jacket – Another amazing color faux leather jacket – this color goes with everything and works better for daytime than standard black.
14. Crochet Swimsuit – I love the detailing and pattern on this suit – seems like it would be ultra flattering.
15. Ruffle Blouse – I love this mustard yellow color that pairs beautifully with jewel tones in the fall. This is another blouse that will look great with skirts or pants.
16. Faux-Leather Bucket Bag – This bag looks super high-end for an affordable price tag. I love the gold detailing.