Avocado toast is my all-time favorite snack, so I’m constantly trying new variations to keep things interesting. I pretty much love any sort of Mediterranean-inspired topping, so I decided to put them on my latest avocado toast creation. I love the combination of flavors and think they give the snack a heartier feel – it’s perfect as an open-faced sandwich for lunch, or you could even put it on little crostinis for a party appetizer.
Cook Time: 3 min. | Prep Time: 1 min. | Serves: 1 | Difficulty: Easy
- 1 slice sourdough toast
- 1 large avocado
- 1 Tbsp. kalamata olives, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. artichoke hearts, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. sun-dried tomatoes
- Squeeze lemon juice
- Pinch pink Himalayan salt
- Pinch black pepper
- Toast the bread.
- While the bread is toasting, mash avocado with a squeeze of lemon juice in a separate bowl.
- If the olives, artichoke hearts and sun-dried tomatoes are not pre-sliced, slice them now.
- Once the bread is toasted, spread the avocado evenly onto the toast.
- Add the toppings in the desired arrangement.
- Finish with salt and pepper.
This content was created in partnership with Kroger Family Stores using free products provided by Kroger.