I love snacking on fruits because they are such a light and healthy treat, but I also love dipping them in something delicious at the same time! Alas, many fruit dips are not so healthy, which sort of defeats the purpose of a light snack. I love this fruit dip because it’s extremely healthy, easy to make and all of the ingredients can be kept on hand in your pantry.
The best part of this dip is that it’s guilt-free, but it definitely satisfies that “sweet” craving. It’s great for parties because it takes only a few minutes to prepare, making it an easy dip to have out for guests.
Total Time: 5 min. | Prep Time: 5 min. | Serves: 4-6 | Difficulty: Easy
- 1 cup coconut cream (from 1 can coconut cream), cold, with no water added
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Scoop a cup of coconut cream into a mixing bowl.
- Whip the cream either by hand with a whisking device, or for a quicker option, use an electric mixer.
- Add the maple syrup and vanilla extract; mix.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve the dip with fresh fruit or graham crackers.
Relax and enjoy!